Thursday, August 11, 2016

Are you kidding me November is the last time I posted?

Are you kidding me November 2014 is the last time I posted?

I do write I just never finish or do I post, I know that is bad of me and I am sorry I am not going to say I will post everyday but I am working on posting more often. I am a little crazy what I post I need an outlet and a sounding board. I like so many others need support, struggle, everyday is a different day, although I know it and see it doesn't mean I can fix it.

What do you lie to yourself about?

We all do it, everyday more than you are willing to admit that we do it. How often do you say today is the day I am going to start eating right, today I will _________, today is they day I will do it. We all do it all of us it doesn’t have to be about food, it can be on anything or about anything.  Sadly we all lie to ourselves; it took something lives changing for me to stop the lying and now (10 years after weight loss surgery) I find myself lying again.
I have had a third child, and now stay at home, So that is 3 kids, which keeps me very busy. I joined two boards and I am a very active parent in Softball, baseball, Booster Club. I am not too busy to work out, I have a membership to a gym that watches kids, but I don’t go. I eat things that are bad for me or I snack knowing I don’t need to. I find that now is so much harder to do it all.
 Losing the weight a third time around is so much harder; the head games still have not stopped. I am a fat girl I really am. I got fat because I ate, and now I eat. It is so much more than eating; it is food in vs calories burned. I know that a lot of people think if they work out they have more food to take in at the end of the day but really that is not the truth. If you want to lose weight you MUST burn more than you take in you must!
Here is a little truth for you I try to keep my calories under a 1000 a day. Why so low do you ask? Because I am a bypass patient and that is all my body needs to live. I am not living to eat I am eating to live and I need high protein low Carbs to have my tool/ body to work right.
Until next time,

Me

1 comment:

  1. You are such an inspiration Melissa. You are honest and show us that you are real and have real struggles like we all do. Keep up the great work! God bless you. LeeAnn

    ReplyDelete