Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Life Happens

Life happens even when you don’t see it happening. I am now a Mom of three kids, three can you believe that? I find it hard to believe at times, I felt so blessed with Allona ( who is now 7!), Then Elijah “Eli” (who is 4) came along and I was over the moon happy one boy one girl life was great.  Then as I gave away all my baby stuff and content with my life Austin Wayne ( he is 1) came along and now we have 3.
With all that happening I never lost my weight from Eli not only that but I gained weight, in January on 2015. That was so stressful, to be at that weight Dr. Nowzaradan has always told me that 300 pounds is just one pound away from 700 I did/do believe him. Since I gave birth to Austin I have been working very hard to get my weight down to where I am comfortable. I am not there yet, I have worked hard but not hard enough. I have faith I can do it, I have something I am working towards again. I believe goals are very important, do any of you remember my weight chart? It hangs on my bedroom wall, it is the first thing I see in the morning and the last thing I see at night. I have made a new chart and new goals. I believe goals helps to push me in the direction of my dreams.
Truthfully for me the HARDEST part is getting started, I want to do it I have the knowledge and then I blow it. Have you ever felt that way? That you really want something but getting started is hard or that the fear of failure (in my case again) stops you. Maybe it is just me (I am the first to say I am crazy lol) I find my self doing the wrong thing and then beating myself up for it. It is a vicious cycle I have had most my life I wish I was better, I want to be better, I am working on being better. I have a full lengh mirror in my bedroom and I use a perment black marker to say the things I need to hear. I have also been a member of Weight Watchers for 2 years, I love it. I love the leader and the group of people cheering me on.

Things I know :
1.) I am an adult and I control things that go in my mouth.
2.) Things in life are always changing for the good and the bad....food can not be the answer.........


Until next time,
Me...

No comments:

Post a Comment